Belly fat can be maddeningly difficult to shed and rob you of your self-confidence. But it can also lead to serious health problems such as heart issues.1 Thankfully, though, there are several safe methods to burning that fat for good. There are, for example, not only exercise routines and fat-burning foods, but also supplements such as Active PK from LCR Health. Here are just a few tips to help you lose belly fat, as well as information on why you should seriously consider giving Active PK a try.
Don’t Neglect Fiber
It’s very important that you eat foods that are high in fiber. Not only does fiber help ensure that your digestive system works as it should, it could also play a role in helping you burn some belly fat. Research indicates that fiber in whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and legumes can help those suffering from obesity.2
Watch How You Eat
You might be surprised to learn that the way you eat can have a significant impact on lower belly fat. For example:
- If you slow down while eating you will be less likely to over eat. The reason is that you’ll become more aware of how much it takes to actually fill you up.
- Instead of turning to food when facing emotional stress, look for other ways to get through rough times.
- Finally, you’ll want to commit to eating healthier not just to burn a few quick pounds, but to support your long-term health.3
Work it Out
In order to lose belly fat for the long term, you’ll need to get active. One method of training many people have turned to in order to lose this type of fat is known as high-intensity interval training, or HIIT. This involves short, high-intensity periods of exercise – usually about 15-20 minutes.4 Studies show that HIIT workouts are very effective when it comes to burning fat.5
It appears there could be some benefits to working out on an empty stomach – provided doing so doesn’t make you feel dizzy or weak. Research indicates that doing so could increase the amount of fat that your body burns for energy while you workout.6 But it’s very important to note that you should never start any sort of workout routine – whether you do it on a full or empty stomach – without talking to your doctor first.
Get Enough Sleep
One of the most overlooked health factors is sleep. Not getting enough can hurt you in a lot of ways, including a buildup of belly fat. Research shows that getting a good amount of sleep each night can go a long way toward preventing obesity.7
Eat Metabolism-Boosting Foods
There are several foods that can help increase your metabolism while helping reduce belly fat. Here are just a few.
- Cayenne pepper – Hot peppers such as cayenne can really increase the rate at which your body burns calories. The active ingredient in cayenne pepper, capsaicin, is particularly effective in burning fat.8
- Green tea – Green tea is one of the best beverages you can drink when it comes to helping control your weight. In one study, researchers found that participants saw a substantial reduction in body fat after drinking green tea for three months.9
- Vinegar – Granted, vinegar is tough for most people to swallow. But according to one study, consuming one or two tablespoons of vinegar a day could help decrease body fat.10 It is believed the acetic acid in vinegar stimulates the development of proteins that burn fat.11
Use Active PK
Active PK is a product that helps to not only burn abdominal fat, but also to help you feel healthier and stronger overall. It works by activating an enzyme (known as AMPK) that directs the body to convert fat into energy, rather than storing it. Active PK contains no caffeine or dairy and not synthetic additives.
And there’s absolutely no risk in trying Active PK. If you aren’t satisfied with the results, you only need to send back the bottles you purchased—empty or full, it doesn’t matter. Just send them back to the manufacturer and you’ll get a full refund, no questions asked.
As with any supplement, talk to your doctor first before using Active PK. Once you get the okay, get ready to reap the benefits.