Having leaner better body shape and healthier body is a dream of many people. GNC Total-Lean Shake, a meal replacement shakes, is certainly a solution to make their dream comes true. GNC lean shake isa product of GNC Holdings. GNC Holdings, Inc. (General Nutrition Centers) is a public listed company (NYSE: GNC) with its headquarter in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America. This company was founded in the year 1935 by Mr. David Shakarian. GNC sells health and nutrition related products, such as supplements, minerals, vitamins, sports nutrition, herbs, energy products, and diet. GNC has retail stores in 50 different countries around the world.
What Is GNC Total-Lean Shake?
GNC Lean-Shake is a meal replacement shakes which is suitable for people who want to lose weight or maintain their ideal body weight without sacrificing necessary nutrition their body needed. GNC Total-Lean Shake is scientifically designed by GNC.
How Does GNC Lean Shake Work?
GNC Lean-Shake is low fat & low-calorie meal replacement shakes with all necessary important nutrition included in it. By consuming low fat and low-calorie meals daily, human being body will burn its body fat faster which in turn the body can get leaner and healthier. Consuming low fat and low calories meals can sacrifice some necessary important nutrition. That’s why GNC Lean Shake includes all necessary important nutrition.
The Active Ingredient Of GNC Lean Shake
One time serving (2 scoops) contains 180 calories with 20 comes from fat. It includes protein ( 9 grams ), sugars ( 4 grams ), soluble fiber ( 5 grams ), dietary fiber ( 8 grams ), fat ( 2 grams ), sodium ( 250 milligrams ), potassium ( 150 milligrams ), and cholesterol ( 5 grams ). There are 20 different vitamins and minerals included in GNC Lean Shake:
- Vitamin E: It protects human being body from diabetes, neurological disease, and Alzheimer’s.
- Thiamin: It maintains the health of the cardiovascular system and the nervous system.
- Riboflavin: It helps human being body to boost energy, prevent migraines, and prevent anemia.
- Niacin: It helps human being body to boost the amount of good cholesterol in the bloodstream.
- Vitamin B6: It helps human being body to maintain the health of skin, hair, heart, liver, and eyes.
- Folic Acid: It helps human being body to reduce the probability of a birth defect.
- Vitamin B12: It helps human being body to boost energy, boost the immune system, and maintain skin health.
- Biotin: It helps human being body to grow hair and nails, and improve breast health.
- Pantothenic Acid: It helps human being body to reduce asthma, hair loss, and stress-related anxiety.
- Calcium: It helps human being body to maintain bone and teeth health.
- Iron: It helps human being body to fight anemia and boost energy.
- Phosphorus: It works with calcium to maintain teeth and bone health.
- Iodine: It helps human being body to maintain the function of the thyroid.
- Magnesium: It helps human being body to prevent insulin resistance and heart disease.
- Zinc: It helps human being body to maintain the immune system.
- Selenium: It helps human being body to reduce prostate cancer risk and decrease inflammation.
- Copper: It helps human being body to maintain muscle, kidney, and liver health.
- Chromium: It helps human being body to regulate blood sugar level.
- Molybdenum: It helps human being body to protect from inflammatory disease, prevent autoimmune, and reduce cancer risk.
- Potassium: It helps human being body to regulate blood sugar, maintain bone and muscle health, and maintain blood pressure in ideal rate.
How much does it cost?
GNC Lean Shake price is USD 35. It comes with 1.7-pound tub which can be used for 16 times serving. It means one-time serving cost USD 2.20. Average meal replacement cost USD 2 to USD 2.50 per serving. It is a reasonable price for a meal replacement product.
Pros and Cons of GNC Lean Shake
There are some pros and cons about this product.
The Pros side:
- Minimalize fat consumption by using Whey Protein Isolates.
- It contains 21 minerals and vitamins which is good for maintaining human being body health.
- It solves the hungry feeling problem.
- It contains at least 9 grams of protein.
- It contains low calorie and low sugar which is good for losing weight and managing blood sugar level.
The cons side:
- There are some complaints about the taste.
- There are some complaints that 2 scoops per serving are not enough.
- There are some complaints from physically active customers that they feel hungry again in one or two hours after GNC Lean Shake consumption. It is different from what is written on the packaging claim.
- It contains artificial ingredients.
- It contains too low potassium, protein, and fiber.
- It does not contain vitamin D and K.
- There are some complains that it is too expensive.
GNC Lean Shake review has a customer satisfaction score 6.9/10. This customer satisfaction score is based on real customer review.
GNC Lean-Shake is convenient and much better than fast food. It contains all necessary important nutrition which is needed while cutting calorie consumption. It can help to lose weight and body fat. It may not be a long-term healthy weight management solution. It contains high protein and low sugar.
- https://topworkoutreviews.com/gnc total lean shake-review/
- https://barbend.com/gnc total lean shake-review/
- http://www.hesca.org/health/gnc total lean shake-review/